Or 4 installments of $6.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 22 - Mar 23
A talc-free highlighter that reflects the light and gives you a silky smooth radiant glow from within finish. The nourishing formula melts onto your skin with its vitamin enriched and fine luminescent pearl powder texture for the most natural to buildable glow.
- In Something Magical - pearlescent soft gold with subtle peach that flatters all skin tones
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Formulated without Talc, Sulfate, Paraben, & Gluten
- 0.25 oz
- Revolve Style No. MOTD-WU38
- Manufacturer Style No. motd-hpsm
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply highlighter to the high points of the face, cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of nose and temples.
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Polyisobutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain?Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
In 2014, M.O.T.D Cosmetics broke the trend with how brushes are labeled. There's no mystery for novice makeup enthusiasts guessing which brush does what anymore. These brushes support a beginner's journey on becoming a makeup artist, they inspire you to step outside your comfort zone, they lead you to become better, and empower you to be you.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.