- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Waist 24, Bust 32, Hips 34
- Size Guide
Monrowe tells the story of a free-spirited jazz musician from the American South: a man who played sax in speakeasies with no formal training. Monrowe was created by his granddaughter, model-turned-milliner Dani Evans, inspired by his legacy. This is his aesthetic, channeled into crowns for the modern woman. Monrowe is a woman-owned unisex line of ready-to-wear hats, made in the USA and created for the bold at heart.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.