Misia Red Short
A Peace Treaty
A Peace Treaty
Estimated Delivery : Oct 24 - Oct 25
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Viscose blend
- Hand wash cold
- Elasticized waist
- Crochet trim
- Shorts measure approx 16.5" in length
- Revolve Style No. APER-WF1
- Manufacturer Style No. APTSH1051 R
- 5" Inseam
- 12.5" Rise
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 23, Bust 32, Hips 34
- Size Guide
Founded as a personal treaty between Farah Malik, a Pakistani Muslim, and Dana Arbib, a Libyan Jew, A Peace Treaty creates ethically-produced, hand-crafted accessories and apparel that connects fashion with ancient tradition while supporting and raising awareness of skilled artisans working in places of socio-political conflict. Inspired by the hand-crafting cultures of the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa, each seasonal collection focuses on a particular region and accessory and features only a small selection of limited edition pieces.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.