Save Face Sunscreen
Miami Beach Bum
Miami Beach Bum
Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 29 - Sep 30
This lightweight mineral sunscreen delivers protection from UVA/UVB rays with added skin care benefits. A vitamin-replenishing base of Algae, Aloe and Squalene plump and hydrate your skin barrier while Broccoli and Green Tea prevent hyperpigmentation and support a glowing complexion. Save face with this reef-safe, fragrance-free formula that is certified water + sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
- Targets concerns of hyperpigmentation, UVA/UVB rays, cellular renewal
- All packaging is made from post consumer resin
- Best used alone
- 6 oz./180mL
- Revolve Style No. MHBR-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. 004-Face30
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For outdoor adventures: Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply at least every 2 hours or after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Daily skincare ritual: Apply a dime sized amount to your face and dcolletage after applying serums, oils or face cream and before applying your makeup.
Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel), Aqua (Deionized Water), Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Squalane, Tridecyl Salicylate, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.*Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Miami Beach Bum is where science meets beauty. Their mission is to bring skin health and microbiome science to the forefront of self-care. Founded and formulated by marine scientist Ayssa Di Pietro, all Miami Beach Bum products are designed with green chemistry and a circular economy top of mind. Intentionally made for your skin's natural biology, the brand's collection soothes common skin concerns and fortifies the skin barrier. From cruelty-free and vegan formulas to eco-friendly packaging, everything they do day-to-day puts your well-being, your skin and the environment first.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.