Melanie Simon Skincare
Melanie Simon Skincare
Or 4 installments of $50.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 21 - Aug 22
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Potent, pure, and professional strength, Melanie Simon Serum C is a treatment serum designed to be both outrageously effective and highly stable. What began as an exclusive in-office aesthetic treatment has now become a cult product. Formulated with a highly effective, stable form of vitamin C, this luxury serum tightens pores, fades fine lines, reduces redness, and brightens skin tone. It's your light in a bottle - a surreal glow that becomes an addiction.
- 15% Tetrahexyldecyl (THD) ascorbic acid helps to increase collagen levels, reduce melanin production, brighten skin, and repair the effects of UV exposure and other environmental damage
- Supporting ingredients help stabilize the formula to maintain its potency for over 18 months
- Suitable for all skin types
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. MESK-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. MS001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply 5-10 drops to clean, dry skin, lightly sweeping around the face and up the neck
- Wait 5-10 minutes before applying other active skincare ingredients
Dodecane (Vegetable Derived), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (15% Vitamin C), Isopropyl Myristate
It started as a secret and became a supernova. Vanguard electrical esthetician Melanie Simon created Serum C for her private clients. Initially, she applied it on their skin during facials, but soon began decanting the concentrated formula into simple glass bottles marked only by a wax seal. Word and demand soon stretched far beyond her client base. What was once a personally-poured vial has now become a cult object, as remarkable for its unobtrusive presentation as its breathtaking results. The same personal touch is still there - the difference is that now, it's ready for you to bring home.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.