Tinted Solar Stick SPF 40
Or 4 installments of $6.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 15 - Aug 16
Convenient, portable, and easy to blend + reapply, the Mineral Solar Stick SPF 40 from MDSolarSciences is essential for active lifestyles. This stick formula can be used on lips, cheeks, nose, forehead, ears, hands, shoulders - anywhere the sun would kiss it. Naturally derived and safer mineral UV protection helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer. The lightly tinted formula is universally flattering for all skin tones with a matte finish, making it a perfect makeup primer.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin and all skin tones
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Fragrance, and Oil
- 0.6 oz/ 17 g
- Revolve Style No. MOLA-WU30
- Manufacturer Style No. 141001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 8.1% / Zinc Oxide 6.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Behenyl Olivate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzylidene Dimethoxydimethylindanone, May contain: Iron Oxides (C1 77491, C1 77494, C1 77499). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
MDSolarSciences creates cutting edge skincare with luxurious textures that people love to wear every day. A unique blend of science and beauty, this collection of protective anti-aging formulas was inspired by melanoma and skin cancer experts led by Dr. Robert J. Friedman. Their purpose is to educate, prevent and protect. Their Scientific Advisory Council, comprised of leading medical experts, governs their formulations, ensuring state of the art broad spectrum protection to help prevent skin cancer and repair the visible signs of sun induced aging.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.