Mineral Tinted Sunscreen Stick SPF 30
Estimated Delivery : Sep 23 - Sep 24
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Sunscreen Stick SPF 30 is a lightweight, easy-to-apply sunscreen for anyone on-the-go. This convenient, portable stick can be used on lips, cheeks, nose, forehead, ears, shoulders - and is perfect for those hard to reach spots most vulnerable to damaging UV rays. It quickly lays down a broad-spectrum sheer tinted SPF shield that blends seamlessly with all skin tones for a matte uniform finish. The clean mineral formula features an incredible texture with no white cast that helps protect skin from UVA/UVB light and prevent sunburn and damage to overexposed skin.
- Suitable for all skin types and tones
- Non-comedogenic, 80-minute water resistance, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oil, Fragrance, Oxybenzone, and Octinoxate
- 0.6 oz/ 17 g
- Revolve Style No. MOLA-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. 2275001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to entire face and hard to reach areas around eyes, lips, ears, and nose
- Blend well
- Reapply every 2 hours and after towel drying, sweating, or swimming
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 8.25%, Zinc Oxide 6%. Inactive Ingredients: Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12 -1 5 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Behenyl Olivate, Benzylidene Dimethoxydimethylindanone,Glyceryl lsostearate, Octyldodecanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid. May cont ain: Iron Oxides (C.1. 77491, Iron Oxides (C.1. 77494, Iron Oxides (C.1. 77499)
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.