Mineral Tinted Creme SPF 30
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
The Mineral Tinted Creme SPF 30 from MDSolarSciences is a silky, luxurious formula that blends effortlessly into all skin tones, leaving you with a smooth, filter-like finish. Naturally derived and safer mineral UV protection helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer. The universally flattering tint leaves a matte finish, making it a perfect makeup primer. Infused with powerful antioxidants + skin soothing ingredients including Vitamin C & E, Green Tea, Cranberry Fruit, and Pomegranate Extracts for a youthful, healthy-looking glow.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, sensitive skin and all skin tones
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Fragrance, and Oil
- 1.7 fl oz/ 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. MOLA-WU33
- Manufacturer Style No. 137001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2% / Zinc Oxide 17%. Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polysilicone-15, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Punica Granatum Extract (Pomegranate), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Silica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
MDSolarSciences creates cutting edge skincare with luxurious textures that people love to wear every day. A unique blend of science and beauty, this collection of protective anti-aging formulas was inspired by melanoma and skin cancer experts led by Dr. Robert J. Friedman. Their purpose is to educate, prevent and protect. Their Scientific Advisory Council, comprised of leading medical experts, governs their formulations, ensuring state of the art broad spectrum protection to help prevent skin cancer and repair the visible signs of sun induced aging.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.