Mineral Tinted Creme SPF 30
Estimated Delivery : Dec 04 - Dec 05
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
With a sheer, universally flattering tint and a silky-smooth texture, MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Creme SPF 30 is a perfect addition to any beauty or grooming regimen. This luxurious, non-irritating sunscreen leaves a fresh matte finish, making it ideal for wearing alone or under makeup. Naturally derived, skin-safe zinc oxide helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer, providing you with full protection and peace of mind.
- Antioxidants Vitamin C & E, CoQ10, Green Tea, cranberry fruit, and pomegranate extracts help protect against photo aging
- Suitable for all skin types
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, oxybenzone and octinoxate free, water-resistant, and non-comedogenic
- 1.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. MOLA-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. 2202001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well and apply evenly to sun exposed skin
- Reapply every 2 hours, after towel drying, sweating or swimming
Actives: 2% Titanium Dioxide, 17% Zinc Oxide
Inactives: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polysilicone-15, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis (GreenTea) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
MDSolarSciences creates cutting edge skincare with luxurious textures that people love to wear every day. A unique blend of science and beauty, this collection of protective anti-aging formulas was inspired by melanoma and skin cancer experts led by Dr. Robert J. Friedman. Their purpose is to educate, prevent and protect. Their Scientific Advisory Council, comprised of leading medical experts, governs their formulations, ensuring state of the art broad spectrum protection to help prevent skin cancer and repair the visible signs of sun induced aging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.