Mineral Sunscreen Stick
Estimated Delivery : Jun 05 - Jun 06
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
MDSolarSciences Mineral Sunscreen Stick is a convenient and portable sunblock that glides on flawlessly and delivers powerful mineral protection in an easy-to-apply stick. The compact design allows it to fit effortlessly in backpacks, gym bags, and handbags, making it the perfect companion for any activity. Lightweight and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, this gentle formula helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer with natural mineral UV protection.
- Vitamin C helps protect against sun damage
- Suitable for all skin types
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, oxybenzone and octinoxate free, water-resistant, and non-comedogenic
- 0.6 oz
- Revolve Style No. MOLA-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. 2271001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to areas that tend to burn, such as nose, ears, around mouth; blend well
- Reapply every 2 hours, after towel drying, sweating or swimming
Actives: 8.1% Titanium Dioxide, 6.6% Zinc Oxide
Inactives: Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Petrolatum, Butyloctyl, Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Undecylcrylene Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Behenyl Olivate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Isostearate, Beeswax, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG- 10/1 Dimethicone, BHT, Benzylidene Dimethoxydimethylindanone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.