Mineral Creme SPF 50
Or 4 installments of $10.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 07 - Feb 08
The Mineral Creme SPF 50 from MDSolarSciences is a sheer, weightless broad spectrum face & body formula that goes on silky smooth with no white cast. Naturally derived and safer mineral UV protection helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer, while Vitamin C and natural antioxidants fight sun damage and free radicals. The lightweight formula glides on quickly and effortlessly, leaving a beautiful matte finish, making it perfect on its own or as a makeup primer.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin and all skin tones
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Fragrance, and Oil
- 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml
- Revolve Style No. MOLA-WU31
- Manufacturer Style No. 135001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 17%. Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polysilicone-15, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Punica Granatum Extract (Pomegranate), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
MDSolarSciences creates cutting edge skincare with luxurious textures that people love to wear every day. A unique blend of science and beauty, this collection of protective anti-aging formulas was inspired by melanoma and skin cancer experts led by Dr. Robert J. Friedman. Their purpose is to educate, prevent and protect. Their Scientific Advisory Council, comprised of leading medical experts, governs their formulations, ensuring state of the art broad spectrum protection to help prevent skin cancer and repair the visible signs of sun induced aging.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.