Mineral Creme SPF 30
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Indulgent and rich, MDSolarSciences Mineral Creme SPF 30 protects the skin from sun damage while preventing signs of premature aging. This luxurious, non-irritating sunscreen blends seamlessly without leaving a white cast, while powerful antioxidants contribute to a more youthful looking complexion. Naturally derived, skin-safe zinc oxide helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer, providing you with full protection and peace of mind.
- Antioxidants Vitamin C & E, CoQ10, Green Tea, cranberry fruit, and pomegranate extracts help protect against photo aging
- Suitable for all skin types
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, oxybenzone and octinoxate free, water-resistant, and non-comedogenic
- 96 g/ 3.4 oz
- Revolve Style No. MOLA-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. 2325601
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well and apply evenly to sun exposed skin
- Reapply every 2 hours, after towel drying, sweating or swimming
Actives: 2% Titanium Dioxide, 17% Zinc Oxide
Inactives: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Butyl Octyl Salicylate Polysilicone-15, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Iron oxide, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
MDSolarSciences creates cutting edge skincare with luxurious textures that people love to wear every day. A unique blend of science and beauty, this collection of protective anti-aging formulas was inspired by melanoma and skin cancer experts led by Dr. Robert J. Friedman. Their purpose is to educate, prevent and protect. Their Scientific Advisory Council, comprised of leading medical experts, governs their formulations, ensuring state of the art broad spectrum protection to help prevent skin cancer and repair the visible signs of sun induced aging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.