Marula Shimmering Gold Oil
Or 4 installments of $27.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 07 - Feb 08
Walk into any room and you'll be dripping in gold with African Botanics Marula Shimmering Gold Oil. Translucent mother of pearl minerals illuminate and enhance skin's natural radiance in a nourishing gold shimmer. Use on face, body, and hair for a glimmering highlight.
- Infused with an antioxidant-rich complex of African Marula, Moringa, Baobab and Kalahari Melon seed oils to deeply nourish and soften the skin
- Texture: Light oil
- Suitable for all skin types
- 3.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. MGSO 16
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well before use
- Lightly massage with upward circular movements until absorbed
- Apply sparingly on face
Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Isostearyl Isostearate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil**, Silica, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil**, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil**, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Tocopherol, Mica, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Gardenia Jasminoides (Gardenia) Oil, Magnolia Fargesii (Magnolia) Oil, Vanilla Bean (Vanilla planifolia) Essential Oil, Citral*, Citronellol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Hydroxycitronellal*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Iron Oxides. May Contain [Ci 77019, Ci 77891, Ci99491]. *Consists of a 100% natural blend of essential oil constituents/isolates. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African 'miracle oil', which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.