Marula Firming Botanical Body Oil
Or 4 installments of $22.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 21 - Oct 22
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Intensely rejuvenating and highly nourishing, the African Botanics Marula Firming Botanical Body Oil combines the firming and strengthening benefits of wild-harvested Marula and Pinotage Grape Seed oils selected for their targeted firming and toning properties. Light and sensual in texture, this cold-pressed blend provides corrective and preventative action against the main causes of loss of firmness: lack of elasticity, dryness, sun damage, and skin aging.
- Helps promote collagen production, the key to youthful looking skin
- Rich in plant collagen, vitamins, and nutrients which restore dry, photodamaged, and lackluster skin to youthful firmness, tone, and softness
- Fresh, grassy fragrance with a hint of honeyed base notes from South African Green Rooibos Tea and Honeybush plant
- 3.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. MFBO-9
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- For best results, use after exfoliating with the Marula Detoxifying Salt & Sugar Body Scrub 1-2 times per week
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula Seed Oil)**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil)**, Aspalathus linearis (Green Rooibos Tea extract), Cyclopia (Honeybush extract).** Certified Organic.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.