Estimated Delivery : Dec 03 - Dec 04
Whether spritzed for a hydrating boost or midday pick-me-up, this cult-favorite face mist helps revive dehydrated skin with a dewy glow anytime, anywhere. A floral infusion of Aloe, Rose, and Gardenia boosts the complexion - leaving skin radiant and re-energized.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oil, Parabens, Gluten, and Sulfates
- 8 fl oz/ 236 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. MBAD-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. 13410
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Mist onto face, neck, or hair as needed
- Use it to infuse more hydration before or after applying moisturizer, as a pick-me-up on the go, or post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish
- If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water
Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Canina Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citronellol, Geraniol, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Simple, gentle & effective skin care. Mario Badescu had a vision to bring to New York City his European-style facials - and it was in 1967, out of his two-room Manhattan apartment, when the world-renowned salon and product line were born. News of his unique philosophy and loyal following (which included a star-studded roster of in-the-know New Yorkers) quickly spread and Badescu's home-turned-studio flourished. Over 50 years later, Mario Badescu is the name that continues to transcend generations and span the entire life-cycle of skin: from powerful acne solutions to potent anti-aging treatments, the brand customizes regimens for every skin type and concern imaginable.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.