Sea Salt Exfoliator & Marine Lip Repair Duo
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Exfoliate, moisturize and protect lips from the effects of seasonal shift with the MAKE Sea Salt Exfoliator and Marine Lip Repair duo. A non-abrasive blend of fine Sea Salt granules gently polishes and exfoliates, smoothing away dry and chapped skin. The protective lip balm then conditions and nourishes lips back to health, revealing a more youthful pout.
- Resurfacing lip scrub exfoliates lips with salt granules suspended in a soothing, balmy oil-based cream
- Balm provides an instant soothing effect, leaving lips noticeably revitalized and kissed with a hint of refreshing Peppermint flavor
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic
- Includes: Sea Salt Exfoliator (0.15 oz) and Marine Lip Repair Balm (0.12 oz)
- Revolve Style No. MKER-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. MKE e9960
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Sea Salt Exfoliator: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sea Salt(Maris Sal), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Silica, Squalane, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Water (Aqua), Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.
Marine Lip Repair: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seedcake Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Octyldodecanol, Water (Aqua), Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.