Bia Mini Skirt Candy Shop Tweed
Or 4 installments of $30.75 by Or 4 installments of $30.75 by Or 4 installments of $30.75 by Or 4 installments of $30.75 by Or 4 installments of $30.75 by Or 4 installments of $30.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 18 - Aug 19
- 71% poly, 14% cotton, 9% viscose, 4% nylon, 2% other fiber
- Made in China
- Dry clean only
- Fully lined
- Double breasted pearlescent button closure with crystal embellishments
- Tweed fabric with sparkle threading throughout and fringe hem
- Item not sold as a set
- Skirt measures approx 15.75" in length
- Revolve Style No. MALR-WQ184
- Manufacturer Style No. ACQ247 F21
- Modeled in size XS.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Waist 24", Bust 32", Hips 34"
- Size Guide
Named after the Jardin du Majorelle located in Marrakech, Majorelle borrows its namesake label from a garden that was a 40-year old labor of love by artist Jacque Majorelle. Former head designer and creative director of Style Stalker and The Jetset Diaries, Rachel Zeilic offers up a romantic escape driven by a sense of wanderlust and effortless appeal. Based in Los Angeles, the label is wistful and romantic, while still remaining sexy and modern perfectly blending elegant dressing for the luxe-bohemian dreamer who loves to travel the world.
Style It With
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.