Pure Nilotica Melt with Copper Wand
Or 4 installments of $15.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 25 - Jan 26
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Formulated with LXMI's signature superfood active, Nilotica Reserve, the Pure Nilotica Melt is a one-ingredient skin wonder. This luxurious balm-to-oil melts on contact to deeply nourish thirsty skin and smooth visible imperfections, leaving skin hydrated, plump, and radiant.
- Organic Vitellaria Nilotica Fruit Butter is sourced from 20-year-old trees at the base of the Nile River and cold-pressed for freshness and efficacy
- Results include immediately brighter, more hydrated skin, improvement in visible fine lines and wrinkles, and long-lasting hydration
- Formulated without sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan
- 1 oz
- Revolve Style No. LXMR-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. 6138
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Stir with the cooling copper-tipped wand and apply as a salve to dry skin as needed, focusing on face, lips, and around eye orbital areas
- For a glowy effect on low necklines, apply to your decolletage
- Use as an overnight leave-on treatment mask for deep nourishment and rejuvenation
100% Organic Vitellaria Nilotica Fruit Butter. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
LXMI - Beauty for Humanity - is a clean beauty brand that combines sustainable luxury skincare with a unique social and environmental mission. Value-led, not valued-added, LXMI enables individuals to make a positive, global impact through their skincare regimen. Ingredients are sourced from rare, potent ethnobotanical and wild plants from rural regions around the world that indigenous communities have used for centuries. Highly concentrated with unique phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals, each sustainably collected ingredient, fair trade and USDA Organic certified when possible, has been carefully researched and purposely selected for its unique set of skin-healing and multi-correctional properties. Leila Janah founded LXMI after a chance discovery at a market in Uganda of the brand's signature ingredient Nilotica, wild tree nuts that grow near the Nile River in East Africa. Value-led through Janah's unique #givework model, LXMI aligns with fair-trade women's cooperatives and pays them three times the local living wages. This has enabled and empowered marginalized women in East Africa to lift themselves and their families out of poverty. LXMI represents beauty in action, proving it's more than skin deep.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.