Item Added To Bag
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
The Killer by Love Wellness is a ground-breaking boric acid suppository that feels like an overnight miracle. Developed by a doctor, The Killer works to bring vaginal pH back to its normal range, allowing for an environment reset. Different from anything you've tried before, The Killer is made from a mineral found in sea water and works quickly and effectively to achieve balance when things feel a little off; at the end of your period, after sex or when dealing with vaginal odor.
- Made with pharmaceutical grade boric acid and manufactured in Love Wellness' FDA-registered, homeopathic facility
- Can be used to spot treat an issue or longer if needed (up to 14 days)
- Safe for vaginal use only
- 14 boric acid suppositories
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. LWLL-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. LW KILLER
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Insert vaginally at bedtime for 7 days (and up to 14) to balance yeast and odor causing bacteria
- For spot treatment, use after sex, during the last days of your period, or when things don't feel "right" down there. Avoid sexual intercourse during treatment
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Boric Acid, Gelatin (capsules)
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.