Method In The Madness Lipstick
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Experience the pure, magical chaos of Method in the Madness by Lipstick Queen. Swirls of ultra-luxe, creamy hues combine to create one bold color, leaving behind a rich and hydrating full coverage formula that nourishes the lips as you wear it.
- Maniac Mauve - swirls of lilac and nude form a full coverage lavender hue
- Infused with Vitamin E to leave lips soft and supple
- Paraben and sulfate free
- 0.12 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, Russia
- Revolve Style No. LIPR-WU129
- Manufacturer Style No. MITM MM
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isopropyl Myristate, Ozokerite, Propylene Carbonate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci77491, Ci77492, Ci 77499), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
From a nude gloss to a bold red lip, Lipstick Queen lives by the belief that with the right lip, anything is possible. Pushing the boundaries of conventional beauty with luxe yet comfortable formulas and textures in a vast variety of shades and finishes, Lipstick Queen transforms your beauty routine into a magical adventure of self-discovery.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.