Item Added To Bag
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Palette
USE THIS WITH
Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 30 - Jan 31
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Create your own grunge-meets-renaissance masterpiece with this collection of rebellious eye shadow shades. By introducing rustic browns, rusty reds, and deep burgundies into your arsenal, this palette of unconventional neutrals offers endless options for a daytime wash of color or a smoky nighttime look.
- Includes: Venus (bruised fruit velvet matte), Shell (opalescent shell-pink), Aura (golden ivory glow), Creation (rust brown matte), Icon (dirt brown matte), Rebirth (over-ripe nectarine matte), Divine (dusty stone matte, and Muse (deep burgundy red matte)
- Ultra smooth, pigmented formula won't fade or cause fallout
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 0.564 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. LIMR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. L005 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Complete the look with Lime Crime's Velvetine Lipstick in your favorite shade
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol, Silica. May Contain [+/-]: Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140,Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499, Bismuth Oxychloride.
Always rebelling, never boring, Lime Crime is known for shaking things up in the beauty industry. As one of the first digitally-native beauty brands, Lime Crime has become a cult favorite and leader in the social and digital space, always setting the trends that take the internet by storm while setting new standards for performance and quality. Whether you're looking for a new go-to color or a special occasion sparkle, Lime Crime's products are designed to put the perfect shade - and a smile - on your face.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.