Estimated Delivery : Jun 23 - Jun 24
Rock a grown-up glitter look with LEMONHEAD LA Spacepaste. The world's first high impact, fully opaque and self-adhering glitter balm, it features a signature adhesive base that applies with zero fallout, stays in place, and removes like a dream - eliminating the time, mess and intimidation previously unavoidable with the beauty industry's most infamous menace.
- Gildebeest - champagne gold
- Formulated with Marshmallow Root, Sea Kelp, Aloe Vera, and a dreamy lemon scent
- Vegan, cruelty-free and paraben-free
- 0.6 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. LMNH-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. LHLA GBT
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Best applied with a flat synthetic brush for full metallic coverage; tap on with fingers for a chic glitter accent
- For smaller areas, gently brush off with a dry sponge or soft spoolie; removes instantly with tape or a lint roller for larger application areas
- Use with caution around the eyes
Aqua, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Polysorbate 20, Vp/Va Copolymer, Propylene Glycol; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Maltodextrin, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, [+/ -: Ci 19140, Ci 15850, Ci 77000, Ci 77266, Ci 15880]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Lemonhead LA is the cult-favorite indie brand that has changed the game for those who love glitter, and more importantly for those who don't. Dubbed "glitter for adults," their mess-free formulas are a favorite among celebrity makeup artists, beauty editors and ironically, makeup minimalists. Dreamed up by makeup artist Megan Dugan in late 2015, Lemonhead.LA has been credited for creating the product that "sparked the rise of glitter balms."
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.