Koki Peasant Dress
Or 4 installments of $87.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 20 - Jan 21
This item is eligible for FREE returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- A new take on Lemlem?s usual textures and tones, the Koki Dress features a delicate peach linen blend with bold graphic trim for a fresh summer pop.
- 50% linen 50% viscose
- Hand wash cold
- Front button closure with detachable tie
- Elastic cuffs
- Revolve Style No. LMLM-WD33
- Manufacturer Style No. SW2077
- Modeled in size S.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 50" in length
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 23, Bust 32, Hips 33
- Size Guide
While traveling to her native Ethiopia, Supermodel, actress, and activist Liya Kebede met with local weavers who voiced a decline in the market for their goods. A strong sense of compassion motivated Kebede to preserve their art form while simultaneously creating job opportunities. In 2007, lemlem was founded, meaning to bloom or to flourish in Amharic. The brand aims to add a sense of diversity to the market by producing luxuriously intricate, hand woven clothing and goods in Ethiopia from natural cotton. With a deeply rooted sense of tradition, lemlem aims to preserve and celebrate this art form by empowering and collaborating with local artisans.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.