Eskedar Plunge Neck Dress
Or 4 installments of $106.25 by Or 4 installments of $106.25 by Or 4 installments of $106.25 by Or 4 installments of $106.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 27 - Mar 29
- 95% cotton, 5% acrylic
- Made in Ethiopia
- Hand wash
- Pull-on styling
- Frayed hem
- Lightweight flowy gauze fabric with side slits
- Revolve Style No. LMLM-WD87
- Manufacturer Style No. RW2338C1
- Modeled in size S.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 55" in length
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10.5", Waist 24, Bust 34, Hips 34
- Size Guide
While traveling to her native Ethiopia, Supermodel, actress, and activist Liya Kebede met with local weavers who voiced a decline in the market for their goods. A strong sense of compassion motivated Kebede to preserve their art form while simultaneously creating job opportunities. In 2007, lemlem was founded, meaning to bloom or to flourish in Amharic. The brand aims to add a sense of diversity to the market by producing luxuriously intricate, hand woven clothing and goods in Ethiopia from natural cotton. With a deeply rooted sense of tradition, lemlem aims to preserve and celebrate this art form by empowering and collaborating with local artisans.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.