Cellu-Lite Salon Secret for Legs 3.38 fl oz
Estimated Delivery : Sep 28 - Sep 29
A golden oil packed with only the finest, most potent ingredients, Legology's Cellu-Lite Salon Secret for Legs is the ultimate aromatherapy massage blend. Loaded with the same detoxifying and stimulating oils used by massage therapists during leg contouring treatments, it delivers fast, noticeable results as part of a contouring routine, helping you feel ultimately more streamlined, nimble, and confident.
- Flushes trapped fluid from areas of cellulite, puffiness or congestion
- Formulated with a blend of Coconut Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Grapefruit Oil and Chinese Geranium Oil
- 3.3 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to China
- Revolve Style No. LEGR-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. CL100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply directly to areas of congestion, cellulite and puffiness and gently massage in, kneading with fingers
- Can be used with a body brush
- Drop a few drops into bath for a detoxifying effect
Coconut Oil, Sweet Brazilian Orange Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Tunisian Rosemary Oil, Patchouli Oil, Green Mandarin Oil, Chinese Geranium Oil, Siberian Pine Needle Oil, Arvensis Peppermint Oil, Bourbon Vetivert Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, English Chamomile Oil, Australian Sandalwood Oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Legology is a dedicated leg care brand developed by renowned beauty writer Kate Shapland, aka The Legologist. A beauty writer for 25 years, Kate is passionate about leg care, believing that cellulite is often the symptom of a lazy lymph and best addressed with an integrated approach that includes daily stimulating massage. Her aim is to create a cohesive topical approach to optimize the lymph and lighten the legs, improving their overall beauty and wellbeing and supporting a complementary lifestyle.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.