Item Added To Bag
Madeworn Led Zeppelin 1975 US Tour in Pigment
Led Zeppelin 1975 US Tour
Or 4 installments of $40.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 25 - Nov 26
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- 100% cotton
- Front screen print graphic
- Intentional holes throughout
- Intentionally destroyed edges
- Made in USA
- Revolve Style No. MDWR-WS62
- Manufacturer Style No. MWLZ001T
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 24, Bust 32, Hips 35.5
- Size Guide
With their vintage-inspired designs that hold an edge, Madeworn finds the ideal balance between craftsmanship and a rock-n-roll feel. Founder and designer Blaine Halvorson began with the launch of iconic Junk Food Clothing in 1998. After that initial success and with a itch to explore a luxe-yet-laid back aesthetic, he created Madeworn in 2013 to mass acclaim. The line features intentionally destroyed, uniquely detailed pieces that speak to adolescent and adult angst alike.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.