Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
Estimated Delivery : Jan 20 - Jan 22
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Lashfood's Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer is made according to FDA regulations and contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol to kill 99.9% of germs. Formulated with Aloe Vera to lock-in moisture, keeping hands happy and hydrated.
- Contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Synthetic Fragrances, Mineral Oils, Formaldehyde, Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates
- 2 fl oz/ 60 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. LASR-WU39
- Manufacturer Style No. LFHS01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Squeeze into palm and rub hands together throughly until dry
Isopropyl Alcohol 75%, Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Effortless, natural beauty for the modern woman, Lashfood is beauty uncomplicated and uncompromised. They blur the lines between skincare & makeup to bring effortless beauty backed by high-performance naturals. Lashfood is committed to a beautiful world. Their approach to flawless beauty is made with skin-loving ingredients that makes a noticeable difference - now and in the long run.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.