Brow Pop Dual-Action Defining Pencil
Or 4 installments of $6.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 04 - Oct 05
Shape, sculpt, and add feathered hairs, hair-like fullness and definition to even the sparsest of brows with Kosas Brow Pop. This dual-action micro triangle tip pencil fills in bald spots with the thicker side and creates precise hair-like strokes with the thinner side. The clean, vegan formula provides rich color payoff that lasts all day with a built-in spoolie that's perfect for blending. Castor Oil nourishes and protects, supporting overall brow health, while Panthenol Pro Vitamin B5 helps revive brows.
- In Black
- Clean, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Drying Alcohols, Fragrance, Silicone, Gluten, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Waxes, and Microplastics
- 0.002 oz/ 0.08 g
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. KOSA-WU125
- Manufacturer Style No. 15_09
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use the thin tip of the triangle to create hairlike strokes. Use the thicker side to fill in more sparse areas that need a little more love
- Use the spoolie brush to shape it up and wear it how you feel it.
- Layer Air Brow tinted gel and/or Air Brow clear gel over Brow Pop for the full Kosas brow look (peak tint, volume and hold)
Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin [+/ -: CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77891]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Makeup for skincare freaks. Sheena Yaitanes created Kosas in 2015. It's quick, easy, really-works makeup that also doubles as skincare - packed with clean treatment ingredients. Because taking care of your skin includes the makeup that you put on it.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.