Tinted Face Oil
Estimated Delivery : Dec 03 - Dec 04
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Kosas Tinted Face Oil is the sweatpants of foundation - comfy makeup, active skincare. This clean, weightless foundation is made with 6 nourishing botanical oils to moisturize and even tone. It goes on super easy like a serum, giving you a natural velvety finish that still looks like your skin. Formulated with Avocado and Meadowfoam Oils to moisturize and plump skin's appearance, Red Raspberry and Jojoba Oils to soothe, and Camellia and Rosehip Seed Oils to balance and brighten.
- In 7.5 - deep tan with warm undertones
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Silicones, Phthalates, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, PEGs, Petrolatum and Gluten
- 1 fl oz/ 30 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. KOSA-WU35
- Manufacturer Style No. KSS TFO 7.5
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well before use to emulsify the pigment and oil so you get the perfect blend of both
- Massage 2 - 4 drops into your skin with fingertips, a sponge or brush
- For fuller coverage, use 4 - 6 drops
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, [+/ -: Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
Makeup for skincare freaks. Sheena Yaitanes created Kosas in 2015. It's quick, easy, really-works makeup that also doubles as skincare - packed with clean treatment ingredients. Because taking care of your skin includes the makeup that you put on it.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.