The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer by Kosas is a moisturizing, talc-free powder baked with a creamy payoff and weightless feel. Formulated with ultimate hydrating Shea Butter and Meadowfoam Oil, it leaves a silky-smooth finish that never looks chalky or dry. The blendable formula gives you that coveted golden hour glow, without looking shiny or sparkly.
- In Light - soft bronze
- Free of Talc, Silicone, Gluten, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol and Synthetic Fragrance
- 6 g
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. KOSA-WU75
- Manufacturer Style No. 10_01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Using a big fluffy brush, sweep everywhere you want a natural, healthy glow: cheekbones, nose, top of forehead, jawline or collarbones
- Apply in a light layer or build for more color payoff
Mica, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Hectorite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Oleic/linoleic/linolenic Polyglycerides, Phenethyl Alcohol, Soybean Glycerides, [+/ -: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Makeup for skincare freaks. Sheena Yaitanes created Kosas in 2015. It's quick, easy, really-works makeup that also doubles as skincare - packed with clean treatment ingredients. Because taking care of your skin includes the makeup that you put on it.