Air Brow Clear Lifting Treatment Gel
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Kosas Air Brow Clear Lifting Treatment Gel is a clear brow gel boosted by hair care actives that fluffs, lifts, & sets brows in place, while helping brows reach their full growth potential. It creates a fuller appearance with biodegradable plant-based fibers and a triangular spoolie that lifts each hair for an effortless, unfussy look. The alcohol-free formula gives a strong yet flexible hold and a lamination effect with a natural sheen. Each swipe helps strengthen & condition for lush, healthy brows. Panthenol Pro Vitamin B5 helps revive brows, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 supports healthier, fuller hair, and Hyaluronic Acid + Trehalose strengthen & condition hair.
- In Clear
- Clean, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Drying Alcohols, Fragrance, Silicone, Gluten, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Waxes, and Microplastics
- 0.13 fl oz/ 4.0 g
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. KOSA-WU116
- Manufacturer Style No. 14_11
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Brush upwards to lift and lock your brows in place
- Use the flat side to fluff and the tapered point for shaping
- Wear it solo as your easy, everyday brow gel, or layer it over your Brow Pop Pencil and/or Air Brow Tinted Gel to fully set your look
Aqua, Pullulan, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Trehalose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polylactic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Makeup for skincare freaks. Sheena Yaitanes created Kosas in 2015. It's quick, easy, really-works makeup that also doubles as skincare - packed with clean treatment ingredients. Because taking care of your skin includes the makeup that you put on it.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.