Item Added To Bag
Wild Rose Exfoliating Cleanser
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Powered by super brightening wild rose oil, Korres Wild Rose Exfoliating Cleanser works to improve skin's overall radiance and texture. This natural cleanser naturally exfoliates using a dual-action process to reveal even, luminous skin.
- Wild Rose Oil evens skin tone, repairs fine lines, moisturizes, heals, and softens skin
- Rice Grain, Cherry Stone, and Sugar Extracts provide natural, gentle exfoliation
- Suitable for normal to dry skin types
- 5.07 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. KORR-WU74
- Manufacturer Style No. 100608
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Follow with the Wild Rose Sleeping Facial
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Poweder, Glycerin, Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Magnesium Alumninum Silicate, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Shell Powder, Inulin, Sclerotium Gum, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexlglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Galactoarabinan, Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Lecithin, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract.
Born out of a Greek homeopathic pharmacy more than 20 years ago, Korres continues to stay true to its philosophy of striving for constant innovation while utilizing natural ingredients of the highest quality and clinically-tested efficacy. The brand's formulations reflect a meticulous attention to detail that is the heart of everything Korres represents.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.