Santorini Grape Velvet Skin Drink
Or 4 installments of $12.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 29 - Jun 30
Transform your skin to velvet with a single drop of Korres Santorini Grape Velvet Skin Drink, a multi-tasking treatment with the antioxidant power of 170 glasses of wine. The nourishing formula deeply hydrates, blurs imperfections, and smooths texture for baby soft skin. The fruit, skin and seeds of the antioxidant-rich Santorini Grape work together to soften and smooth your complexion, bringing out a natural glow and replenishing hydration.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of uneven texture, dryness, and aging
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested, recyclable packaging, vegan & cruelty free
- Free of Silicone, Parabens, Phthalates, and Chemical Preservatives
- 1.01 fl oz / 30 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. KORR-WU133
- Manufacturer Style No. 21007781
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 1 - 3 drops over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area
- Use as the last step in any skincare routine, before sun protection or makeup
C13-15 Alkane, Cocoglycerides, Octyldodecanol, Isoamyl Laurate, Coco-Caprylate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Alcohol Denat., Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract*, Aqua/Water/Eau, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Ethyl Palmitate, Ethyl Stearate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Resveratrol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance. *Korres Santorini Grape Juice Extract. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born out of a Greek homeopathic pharmacy more than 20 years ago, Korres continues to stay true to its philosophy of striving for constant innovation while utilizing natural ingredients of the highest quality and clinically-tested efficacy. The brand's formulations reflect a meticulous attention to detail that is the heart of everything Korres represents.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.