Item Added To Bag
Korres Pomegranate Pore Refining Toner
Size: , Try On Size:
Pomegranate Pore Refining Toner
Estimated Delivery : Feb 21 - Feb 25
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Korres Pomegranate Pore Refining Toner is a clarifying facial toner that gently exfoliates to remove excess oil and impurities from the skin, imparting a tighter, smoother, and more matte finish while helping to reduce redness. Infused with Pomegranate Extract, rich in tannins and polyphenols, to help tighten pores and rejuvenate the look of skin, while Alpine Willow Bark, a natural source of salicylic acid, and Witch Hazel Extract help refine the appearance of pores and provide a matte look to the skin.
- Ideal for oily skin, suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested. Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan and Triclocarban
- 200 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. KORR-WU101
- Manufacturer Style No. 21005458
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply AM/PM with cotton pads to cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area
Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Fragrance, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Olyglyceryl-5 Laurate, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Born out of a Greek homeopathic pharmacy more than 20 years ago, Korres continues to stay true to its philosophy of striving for constant innovation while utilizing natural ingredients of the highest quality and clinically-tested efficacy. The brand's formulations reflect a meticulous attention to detail that is the heart of everything Korres represents.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.