Item Added To Bag
Korres Pomegranate Pore Refining Cleansing Gel
Size: , Try On Size:
Pomegranate Pore Refining Cleansing Gel
Estimated Delivery : Mar 30 - Mar 31
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Korres Pomegranate Pore Refining Cleansing Gel is a powerful, refreshing facial cleanser made with 87.8% natural ingredients to unclog pores and target oily skin needs. Enriched with extracts of Pomegranate, Green Tea and Salicylic Acid, it effectively removes impurities and excess oil, unclogging pores for a smooth and balanced complexion.
- Ideal for oily skin, suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested. Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Silicones, Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol and Ethanolamines
- 200 ml
- Revolve Style No. KORR-WU100
- Manufacturer Style No. 21004915
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Gently massage over damp face and neck, rinse with water and pat dry
- Use once or twice daily
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxylsultaine, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Levulinate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
Born out of a Greek homeopathic pharmacy more than 20 years ago, Korres continues to stay true to its philosophy of striving for constant innovation while utilizing natural ingredients of the highest quality and clinically-tested efficacy. The brand's formulations reflect a meticulous attention to detail that is the heart of everything Korres represents.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.