Olympus Tea Deep Detox Cleansing Cloths
Estimated Delivery : Jun 29 - Jun 30
Grown in the foothills of Mount Olympus and cultivated by local farmers, the delicate blossoms of organic Olympus Tea are extracted for their full potency at the KORRES lab. The Olympus Tea Deep Detox Cleansing Cloths are then formulated to protect skin from environmental aggressors and leave behind clean, revived skin. These gentle detoxifying cleansing cloths remove eye and face makeup, tone skin, and cleanse congestion to bring forward your most healthy looking skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and Silicone
- 30 count
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. KORR-WU123
- Manufacturer Style No. 21006896
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use to wipe face, neck, and eye area until all dirt and makeup is removed
- Reseal package after each use to keep cloths fresh
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bioflavonoids, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Lactic Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olive Oil Peg-7 Esters, Olus Oil/Vegetable Oil/Huile Vgtale, Panthenyl Triacetate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Propanediol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sideritis Scardica Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopherol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born out of a Greek homeopathic pharmacy more than 20 years ago, Korres continues to stay true to its philosophy of striving for constant innovation while utilizing natural ingredients of the highest quality and clinically-tested efficacy. The brand's formulations reflect a meticulous attention to detail that is the heart of everything Korres represents.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.