Greek Yoghurt Calming and Cooling Gel
Estimated Delivery : Aug 08 - Aug 10
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Ideal to use after sun exposure or post-workout, Korres Greek Yoghurt Calming + Cooling Gel immediately provides long-lasting relief and comfort to red, irritated or sunburnt skin. This ultra-cooling gel for face and body is formulated with active plant extracts and probiotic Greek Yoghurt to naturally hydrate and instantly soothe the skin.
- Targets concerns of redness, dryness, irritation, and sunburnt skin
- Free of SLS/SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Silicones, and Animal Testing
- 150 ml
- Revolve Style No. KORR-WU106
- Manufacturer Style No. 21006666
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to the face and body after sun exposure. Repeat 2 - 3 times on irritated skin
- For maximum cooling effect, keep refrigerated
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Yogurt, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Laureth-9, Menthyl Lactate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Citric Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Lactic Acid, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance.
Born out of a Greek homeopathic pharmacy more than 20 years ago, Korres continues to stay true to its philosophy of striving for constant innovation while utilizing natural ingredients of the highest quality and clinically-tested efficacy. The brand's formulations reflect a meticulous attention to detail that is the heart of everything Korres represents.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.