Coconut Oil for Pulling
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Swish, spit, and shine your way to a whiter, brighter smile with Kopari Coconut Oil for Pulling. An age-old remedy rooted in Ayurvedic medicine, the oil pulling method uses coconut oil to clean and detoxify teeth and gums. It naturally whitens teeth, allowing your pearly whites to shine through.
- Coco Mint flavor
- Vegan, non-GMO, and cruelty-free
- Fluoride, paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free
- 14 x 0.33 oz
- Revolve Style No. KOPR-WU25
- Manufacturer Style No. KMP-0B14
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cut open pouch and pop oil into your mouth. Swish for 5-15 minutes, then spit into a trashcan
- Use once daily
Organic Cocos Nucifera and Natural Flavor/Aroma. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Kopari is unnaturally obsessed with all things natural - especially coconut. They take coconut oil's many benefits to the next level by incorporating natural ingredients and cutting-edge chemistry to enhance its performance, thus creating luxurious, spa-quality skin and hair products that deliver amazing results. In a nutshell, Kopari is passionate about products that make you look gorgeous with safe, effective ingredients that help you feel great, too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.