Travel Protective Oil with Ylang-Ylang
Estimated Delivery : Sep 25 - Sep 26
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Counter the damaging effects of sun exposure, salt, and chlorine with Klorane Protective Oil. Formulated with nourishing Ylang Ylang Wax, this lightweight oil forms a weightless protective shield to prevent damage and color fade. Meanwhile, a nourishing oil complex smooths and hydrates strands to leave hair feeling soft, silky, and radiant.
- UVA/UVB filters protect against damaging UV rays
- Vegan, water-resistant formula
- Free of parabens, silicones, MIT, and alcohol
- 1.6 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. KLOR-WU83
- Manufacturer Style No. P0001780
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Spray all over dry or damp hair
- Re-apply as often as needed before, during, and after sun exposure. Do not rinse
- Use with Klorane Nourishing Shampoo and Restorative Conditioner
Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed Oil), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, BHT, Cananga Odorata Flower Wax (Cananga Odorata Flower Cera), Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil), Linalool, Tocopherol.
KLORANE was founded on a passion for plants and nature. Since 1965, botanists, agronomists, and pharmacists have been observing and cultivating plants to extract original active ingredients for KLORANE products. Each plant is carefully selected based on the specific needs that its properties address. As explorers of the plant kingdom, formulators at KLORANE study every possible extract to discover its potential benefits. Through their products, KLORANE conveys its core brand values: authenticity, simplicity and safety. They continually strive to understand hair and its components, all while focusing on the benefits of natural ingredients.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.