Item Added To Bag
Klorane Restorative Conditioner with Ylang-Ylang
Size: , Try On Size:
Restorative Conditioner with Ylang-Ylang
Estimated Delivery : Feb 27 - Feb 28
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Developed for hair that has been exposed to the sun and summer elements, Klorane Rich Restorative Conditioner helps repair and strengthen with nourishing Ylang Ylang Wax. This rich, creamy formula leaves hair hydrated, soft, and easy to detangle.
- Plant-based Keratin helps repair and strengthen hair while Shea Butter deeply nourishes
- Vegan and biodegradable formula
- Free of parabens, silicones, and MIT
- 6.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. KLOR-WU88
- Manufacturer Style No. P0001781
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use with Klorane Nourishing Shampoo and follow with Protective Oil
Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum ParkII(Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum ParkII Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Arginine HCL, Cananga Odorata Flower Wax (Cananga Odorata Flower Cera), Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seedcake Extract (Glycine Soja Seedcake Extract), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Lactic Acid, Lysine HCL, MICA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
KLORANE was founded on a passion for plants and nature. Since 1965, botanists, agronomists, and pharmacists have been observing and cultivating plants to extract original active ingredients for KLORANE products. Each plant is carefully selected based on the specific needs that its properties address. As explorers of the plant kingdom, formulators at KLORANE study every possible extract to discover its potential benefits. Through their products, KLORANE conveys its core brand values: authenticity, simplicity and safety. They continually strive to understand hair and its components, all while focusing on the benefits of natural ingredients.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.