Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish
Estimated Delivery : Sep 21 - Sep 22
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Achieve smooth, soft skin with Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish. This anti-bacterial and anti-aging scrub contains an abundance of black sugar, which aids in the removal of dead skin cells and blackheads. It exfoliates dry, flaky skin with ease, leaving the complexion silky-smooth and supple to the touch.
- Enriched with natural moisturizers such as shea butter, cranberry oil, and vitamins A & E to smooth and hydrate the skin
- Black sugar and unsaturated fatty acids melt away deeply rooted blackheads and sebum in the pores
- Suitable for all skin types
- 3.8 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Europe, United Kingdom
- Revolve Style No. KLAI-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. KLA108
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Mix an adequate amount of the black sugar polish with 2-3 drops of water and apply to clean face
- Gently massage the scrub in circular motions and rinse thoroughly with water
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Black Strap Powder, Cetylethylexanoate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Candelilla Wax Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Fragrance, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.