Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter
Estimated Delivery : Oct 10 - Oct 11
Klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter helps improve the look of fine lines with a soft butter-like texture that quickly absorbs into the skin. Creamy yet lightweight, it's enriched with 4 types of Peptides and Vitamins A & E to gently hydrate the delicate eye area without being too rich.
- Suitable for dry skin
- Antioxidant-rich formula
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 20 g
- This item is not available to ship to Europe, United Kingdom
- Revolve Style No. KLAI-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. KLA140
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After toning and before moisturizer, apply a pea-size amount under eyes, on the brow bone and on the outer corners of the eye area
- Can also be used as a spot treatment on the neck and smile lines to improve the appearance of fine lines
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Caffeine, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Oligopeptide-29, Oligopeptide-32, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.