Estimated Delivery : Dec 09 - Dec 10
The first Certified Organic mascara to deliver the impossible: lash volume, length, definition and lift for a dramatically amplified effect. Im-Possible Mascara is a Certified Organic breakthrough - a high-impact volumizing formula powered by nourishing ingredients that are organically farmed. The versatile brush features a curved side for endlessly buildable volume and a flat side for length, definition and detail. Lashes stay silky-soft and resilient - and authentic to the real you. Layer without limit for a remarkably dramatic effect that won't smudge. Certified Organic and sustainably sourced Beeswax, Carnauba Wax and Acacia Gum create a creamy, no-clump texture for ultimate lift, volume, hold and seamless layering. Raspberry Fruit water helps repair and condition lashes. Sunflower Seed Oil helps stop breakage and stimulate healthy lash growth. Marula Oil nourishes and protects with antioxidants Vitamin C & E.
- In Black
- Refillable, sustainable packaging made from 50% recycled plastic and recyclable aluminum & cruelty-free
- Free of Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Phthalates, and Microplastics
- 1.76 oz
- Revolve Style No. KJER-WU213
- Manufacturer Style No. 11290121
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Start with the curved side facing towards you and coats lashes from the base to create volume
- Turn to the flat side and use the formula play time to extend lashes (especially in the outer corners), separate and add extra lift to the tips. For bottom lashes, use the flat side
- For easy removal, Kjaer Weis recommends using an eye or bi-phased makeup remover like the Kjaer Weis Cleanser: Soak pad in remover and gently press against closed eyes for 30 seconds. Repeat as necessary, then rinse
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cera Alba (Beeswax)/Cire d?Abeille**, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Behenate, Isostearic Acid, Alcohol Denat.*, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba**, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Water/Eau de Framboise**, Acacia Seyal Gum**, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides). **From organic farming. *Made using organic ingredients. 23% organic. 99.7% natural origin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Kjaer Weis is uniquely versatile, gorgeously flattering & high-performance beauty powered by hand selected Certified Organic ingredients. Danish-born, NYC-based makeup artist Kirsten Kjaer Weis masters a beauty look that flatters every face with skincare-powered color so nourishing and intuitive it becomes one with skin. Exuding a Scandinavian thoughtfulness and a boldness and energy that is undeniably NYC, each product has been meticulously crafted to ensure that it is beautifully complementary to each woman wearing it while simultaneously improving the look of skin over time. Kjaer Weis is rooted in sustainability. Their certified-organic formula ensures high performance while being good for you and the planet. The brand's products are housed in completely refillable and recyclable compacts that look like contemporary art. Each detail is considered and deliberate with the goal of elevating the Kjaer Weis user to instant-artist status while making their best-self more effortless.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.