Item Added To Bag
FREE Shipping & Returns
Estimated Delivery : Feb 09
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Born from the desire for a clean, natural eyeliner, Kjaer Weis Eye Pencils offer luxurious performance with health-conscious ingredients. Formulated with Coconut Oil, Beeswax, and natural mineral pigments, these creamy eye pencils glide on effortlessly to deliver rich color and beautiful definition.
- Brown - a neutral medium brown
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free, and certified organic
- Does not contain artificial ingredients, such as petroleum, parabens, artificial fragrance, or petrochemical emulsifiers
- 0.038 oz
- Revolve Style No. KJER-WU137
- Manufacturer Style No. KW9000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- For a softer look, smudge using the Kjaer Weis Angle Brush
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide)
Taking inspiration from her upbringing in the Danish countryside and years of globetrotting as an international makeup artist, Kirsten Kjaer Weis developed her eponymous beauty line to bridge the gap between efficacy and purity in the organic cosmetics industry. She sought to create a line of organic cosmetics that didn't compromise performance and luxury. The result: luxurious, high performance, quality organic makeup that was also beautifully packaged. Kirsten's years of experience on celebrity and fashion photo shoots have paved the way for her tightly edited collection of products, and a color palette that enhances a woman's natural beauty. The lush textures come from only the finest ingredients, sourced from around the world.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.