Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Kjaer Weis' creamy foundation formula provides an easily blendable base with a velvety, semi-matte finish. Soft and buttery to the touch, it contains moisturizing properties that impart a "your skin but better" look while providing buildable coverage.
- Like Porcelain - suitable for fair skin with pink undertones
- Contains luxurious, organic ingredients such as Sweet Almond Seed Oil, Coconut Oil and Jojoba Seed Oil to moisturize, improve skin elasticity, and reduce signs of aging
- Certified organic
- 0.26 oz
- Revolve Style No. KJER-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 5000F
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply with fingertips or the Kjaer Weis Foundation Brush
Mica, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Talc, Gallic Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Taking inspiration from her upbringing in the Danish countryside and years of globetrotting as an international makeup artist, Kirsten Kjaer Weis developed her eponymous beauty line to bridge the gap between efficacy and purity in the organic cosmetics industry. She sought to create a line of organic cosmetics that didn't compromise performance and luxury. The result: luxurious, high performance, quality organic makeup that was also beautifully packaged. Kirsten's years of experience on celebrity and fashion photo shoots have paved the way for her tightly edited collection of products, and a color palette that enhances a woman's natural beauty. The lush textures come from only the finest ingredients, sourced from around the world.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.