Cream Eye Shadow
Or 4 installments of $12.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Made with a nourishing blend of beeswax, coconut oil, and sunflower seed oil, Kjaer Weis Cream Eye Shadow glides smoothly onto the eyelid to form a flattering veil of color. This highly blendable shadow delivers intense color payoff and long-lasting wear.
- Gorgeous - a medium taupe with a hint of shimmer
- Certified organic
- Gluten free and does not contain artificial ingredients, such as petroleum, parabens, artificial fragrance, or petrochemical emulsifiers
- 0.043 oz
- Revolve Style No. KJER-WU173
- Manufacturer Style No. 11261318
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Use the Kjaer Weis Angle Brush for a high-impact lined look, or the Definition Brush to control color intensity
- Model Measurements:
Octyldodecanol, Mica, Coconut alkanes , Zea mays (Corn) starch, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba ) wax, Cera alba (Beeswax), Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tin oxide, Gallic acid, Glyceryl stearate, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide).
Taking inspiration from her upbringing in the Danish countryside and years of globetrotting as an international makeup artist, Kirsten Kjaer Weis developed her eponymous beauty line to bridge the gap between efficacy and purity in the organic cosmetics industry. She sought to create a line of organic cosmetics that didn't compromise performance and luxury. The result: luxurious, high performance, quality organic makeup that was also beautifully packaged. Kirsten's years of experience on celebrity and fashion photo shoots have paved the way for her tightly edited collection of products, and a color palette that enhances a woman's natural beauty. The lush textures come from only the finest ingredients, sourced from around the world.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.