Or 4 installments of $73.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 27 - Jun 28
- Woven straw exterior and twill lining
- Made in Philippines
- Gold-tone snap clasp closure
- Interior slip pocket
- Detachable chainlink shoulder strap
- Hand embroidered design throughout
- Measures approx 7.25" W x 4.5" H x 2" D
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. KAYR-WY97
- Manufacturer Style No. 1397
Founded by Jamie Lim in 2011, KAYU began as a way to stay connected to the rich cultural heritage of Lim's native country of Malaysia. KAYU - pronounced "ka-you" - means wood in Malay, and is an ode to the label's commitment to using natural materials like straw, wood, and shell. An innovator in the sustainable space, KAYU empowers local artisans and brings a global point of view to fashion through its impeccably designed handbags, clutches, and totes.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.