Or 4 installments of $9.50 by Learn more about Afterpay or Learn more about Zip
Estimated Delivery : Apr 04 - Apr 05
REVITALISER was crafted to remineralise your body, replenishing the body's vital stores. Now with our concentrated formula, it's easy to supplement your intake of essential minerals.
- Light peppermint flavor
- 100% recyclable packaging, sustainable, clean, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sugar, Chemicals, and Dairy
- 1 fl oz/ 30 ml (15-day supply)
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. KAPW-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. REV7
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- KAPOWDER recommends 1 dropper full (2 ml) daily in conjunction with a balanced diet and active lifestyle
- Best prepared in filtered water, coconut water, smoothies, or as desired
Sea Minerals, Dicalcium Phospahte, Zinc, Peppermint and Chlorophyll. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
KAPOWDER was born in 2014 founded by Sara Davey and created to fit easily into your daily routine and lifestyle, with a minimalist approach to a highly crafted collection of all natural formulas, that fulfil your wellness and beauty lifestyle. By adding essentials into your daily routine, it will purify, alkaline, boost energy, maintain a healthy weight and enhance skin collagen, improve skin health, gut health and overall well-being without damaging our beautiful planet or furry friends. Later on in 2019, they welcomed model Valentina Ferrer as owner. Both women worked alongside their trained team of scientists and nutritionist's to adapt and grow the company into a worldwide favorite. KAPOWDER is an Australian-owned and run company. Their trained team have carefully selected and crafted their products by using ethically sourced ingredients with have proven efficiency. All products are vegan, organic, gluten free, GMO free and cruelty free.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.