Or 4 installments of $8.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 31 - Jun 01
Tame that mane. Kai's Conditioner is infused with Vitamin E and Shea Butter, a vitamin-rich combination that nourishes and protects your hair from damage, ultimately producing soft, gardenia-scented tresses.
- Argan Oil and Glycolic Acid reconstruct and hydrate, leaving hair silky and frizz-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Phosphates, and Gluten
- Vegan and cruelty free
- 10 oz
- Revolve Style No. KAAI-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. K2029
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After shampooing, massage into wet hair, leave on for 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly
- Safe for all hair types including chemically or color-treated hair
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa (argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea Butter), Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja (soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids, Glycolic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E Acetate), Glycol Distearate, Hyrdoxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Edta. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Gaye Straza spent her youth vacationing in the tropics. After years of avoiding mainstream perfumes because they did not agree with her, Straza decided to create a scent for herself that embodied the exotic white flowers she loved. For several months she worked tirelessly with a small boutique fragrance house to develop what we now know as kai fragrance. The first time Straza wore kai, she was stopped mid-stride by a beauty editor on Madison Avenue in New York City, asking where she could buy the scent. This was a foreshadowing of events to come. Straza soon thereafter made the fragrance available in her own upscale women's fashion boutique in Malibu. kai took on a life of its own. There was so much demand for the fragrance that Straza sold her boutique in 1999 to develop the line, launching kai as its own company.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.