x Jessie James Decker Mindanao Sandal
Or 4 installments of $29.25 by Or 4 installments of $29.25 by Or 4 installments of $29.25 by Or 4 installments of $29.25 by Or 4 installments of $29.25 by Or 4 installments of $29.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 30 - Jul 01
- Jessie James Decker teamed up with the KAANAS sisters to create a very special line of elevated everyday sandals and slides. Each pair of handcrafted shoes was inspired by their favorite places in the world, from emerald beaches in Destin, Florida to the colorful coast of Colombia. These beautiful slides and sandals represent an experience, a getaway, that carefree feeling. Slip-on your destination slides and be transported to your happy place.
- Woven raffia upper with leather sole
- Leather lining
- Crisscross straps
- Heel measures approx 2.5" H
- Made in Colombia
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. KAAR-WZ125
- Manufacturer Style No. H00110J
On a trip to Guajira, the designers behind Kaanas were left in awe and utterly inspired by the traditional weaving patterns of the Wayuu tribe and were determined to create a line of espadrilles using these same, ancient techniques. They now proudly produce each slip-on in a small factory in Colombia, by hand, in a collaboration with a local weaving mill. Merging centuries old textile designs with modern silhouettes, Kaanas is able to create a one-of-a-kind shoe with a story.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.